Shipping And Returns
Deliveries within New Zealand
Deliveries are freight free for purchases of $150.00 or more. The minimum delivery charge for goods under $150.00 is $10.00.
We aim to process your order by the end of the day that we receive it. Delivery can take 3 to 4 days between Islands so you should allow 5 working days from the placement of your order. If there are any unforseen circumstances we will ring you to keep you fully informed.
Racers Edge is not accepting international sales at this stage
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as by using our website and purchasing any products you are agreeing to them.
Ordering & Delivery:
You will normally receive two emails form us. The first email is your confirmation of order. This is confirmation that we have received your order. It is not confirmation that the order you have placed is guaranteed to be in stock or that it can be fulfilled. Sometimes errors do occur in our stock inventory or other customers order just before you. We cannot be liable or responsible for any loss occurring because your items are not in stock. We will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible if this is the case.
The 2nd email you get from us is your email receipt and means that your order has been processed, your item(s) are in stock and are being shipped. We will make every effort to deliver your order within the time estimate (the estimate is in working days unless otherwise stated) provided on our website. However, this is an estimate, and delivery within the time quoted cannot be guaranteed. If the goods are not delivered within the time we have estimated, please feel free to contact us by telephone (03 443 7882) or email and we will try to resolve the issue promptly. The Order Status request facility is there for your convenience and allows you to highlight to us that you have yet to receive your order. If you are using this facility please ensure you complete all the required information and only submit a request once the estimated delivery time has elapsed or we may not respond to that request. We will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery over the estimated provided. Please note that we do not dispatch goods to PO Boxes and reserve the right to cancel any order where the address is later found to be a PO Box.
Non Delivery: It is the buyer's responsibility to notify us if the goods have not been received within 14 days of the estimated delivery date or receipt of your 2nd email notifying you of shipment. If no notification is made within this time period the buyer shall be deemed to have received the goods.
- Returns, Refunds & Exchanges:
- If for some reason you are not happy with your product you can return it to us for a refund or exchange. In order to qualify for a refund or exchange, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving your item, having taken good care of it and kept it in an unused state, complete with packaging and all it's components. The refund will be made direct to the credit/charge card originally used to place the order unless requested otherwise. The refund will be made as soon as the item has been returned. See Returns Page in footer bar for return address. You will not be refunded for the freight of your item. Please be aware that you are responsible for the returned item until it has reached us. We recommend using a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon receipt such as those provided by NZ Courier Post. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Faulty Products: Our products are packaged to ensure they arrive to you in good condition. However very occasionally items will arrive damaged or with defects. If this does occur then please see the Returns Page for details on how to return your item. Once we have received and inspected the returned item, we will replace the item free of charge. Should a refund be requested, then the refund will be made as soon as the item has been returned. In these circumstances we will also pay you the cost of the return postage. Please include a copy of the posting receipt from your Post Office or courier to enable us to process the refund for your return postage costs. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
- We are happy to Refund or Exchange your goods as long as you can answer YES to all of the following:
- The Refund/Exchange request takes place within 14 days from when the item was received.
- The goods remain complete and undamaged preferably with the original packaging.
- The cost of the return delivery shall be paid for by you, the sender, unless otherwise agreed by us.
- If your item is faulty and under warranty.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions:
Payment & Pricing: We accept international MasterCard and Visa. Billing will appear as "Racers Edge". Direct transfer to our bank account by internet is also accepted. Goods will only be dispatched once payment has cleared. Racers Edge is part of Shawix Ltd. All prices on our site are in New Zealand Dollars ($). Delivery pricing is dependent on delivery method, country destination and weight. Please refer to the Delivery section. GST is included in the price (unless otherwise stated) and will be charged at 15% and is subject to change without notice. Shawix Ltd is GST registered (GST No. 64-857-436).
Promotional Codes: If you have a valid Promotional Code then you can enter it into the Promo Code box on the checkout page and your order will be discounted accordingly. Please ensure that you check the expiry date and any limitations as they normally run for a limited time only and may be restricted to certain brands, products or categories. Please note that Promotional Codes are subject to change, can be withdrawn at any time and only one Promo Code can be entered per order. If you have any issues with the use of Promotional Codes please contact our customer services department by our Contact us form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Viewing Orders:
- Complaints and Policy Changes:
Complaints: Racers Edge / Shawix Ltd will undertake to handle a complaint fairly and competently. We will keep you informed either by telephone or email at each stage and will endeavour to fully resolve your complaint within 72 hours.
Policy Changes: If we decide to change our policy, we will post those changes on this page so that you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we disclose it. Any changes to this policy made by Shawix Ltd will be posted here and will take effect immediately. Shawix Ltd reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without notice. This policy was last updated in December 2012.
- Tell us what you think
- Racers Edge / Shawix Ltd welcomes your questions and comments about privacy. If you have any questions please Contact us, or by post at the address shown above.