All-Mountain biking is a demanding sport-compromises and shortcuts when it comes to gear are never a good idea.
The 4Forty is built to withstand the rigors of a trail riding life; with generous ventilation, the comfort of Float Fit and built-in Sweat Guide, extended rear coverage, a full hard-shell, adjustable visor, and the option of integrated MIPS protection. Boasting the comfort, protection and broadly capable features of helmets costing twice as much, the 4Forty is a bantamweight, all-conditions, all-kinds of trail champion packing a heavyweight value.
- Construction: Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell
- Fit System: Float Fit (integrated with MIPS)
- GoggleGuide Adjustable Visor
- No-Twist Tri-Glides
- Sweat Guide
- Optional MIPS (integrated with fit system)
- Weight: 324 grams (363 w/ MIPS)
- Vents: 15 vents
- Certifications: CPSC Bicycle, CE EN1078