Take the versatility of our best-selling Super 3R and evolve it into a premium, steep terrain oriented helmet featuring our highly advanced MIPS Spherical energy management, mix in our head-hugging Float Fit DH technology, and you’ve got the Super DH.
In addition to the protection offered by MIPS Spherical, the Super DH is loaded with features; including a 360-degree wraparound, tool-free removable chin bar beefy enough to satisfy the rigors of ASTM 1952 testing, huge eyeglass- and goggle-friendly eye-port, adjustable-height visor, snap-in camera mount, Overbrow Ventilation and X-Static padding, and a quality fit that is second to none. The end result is uncompromising protection and performance, and unparalleled versatility. The Super DH is ready to take World Cup DH runs on the chin, bang out bike park laps until the chairlifts stop running, or settle into hours of backcountry uphill grinding in search of that perfect ribbon of high-consequence singletrack.
- Total vents: 19 helmet vents, 2 brow ports, 4 chin bar vents
- Ventilation: overbrow ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- Compliance: cpsc bicycleastm f1952-00 (downhill)astm f2032-06 (bmx)
- Mips: mips spherical enhances our ability to address high-speed and low-speed impacts, as well as rotational impacts. Think of it as comprehensive protection, with the added bonus that we can design better helmet ventilation, too.
- Construction: fusion in-mould polycarbonate shell – a process pioneered by bell bonds the helmet’s outer shell to the eps foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.progressive layering: the process of engineering a helmet liner with variable eps foam densities to better manage the transfer of energies after some impacts
- Visor: goggleguide adjustable visor: accommodates both goggles and glasses
- Fit system: float fit dh with fidlock buckle – a comfortable and secure fit system featuring an easy-to-turn rubber overmoulded dial for adjustments
- Interior: sweat guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewearx-static padding – quick-drying materials, woven with real silver fibers, inhibit growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi
- Safety: wraparound chin bar: a removable protective chin bar, designed for trail riding adaptability — no tools required. Warning: all chin bars have limits, and serious injury or death can occur. Read owner’s manual carefully before using your helmet.
- Weight: 850 grams (size m)