Want to hit the local trail for a midnight shred, or commute home on a november evening? The sleek and tiny dayblazer 1000 has you covered.
This little devil packs a 1000-lumen punch onto a tiny bar perch. Weighing in at just 140 grams, this light hits way above its weight class. Gone are the days of a 10-watt halogen bulb and a bulky water-bottle-shaped, lead acid battery pack. Now we’ve got it all wound up in a tiny bar-mounted front light! Want to hit the local trail for a midnight shred, or commute home on a November evening? The sleek and tiny Dayblazer 1000 has you covered. Featuring our eye-popping BLITZ Daytime Running Mode to grab the attention of cars, an action-style camera mount, ample side visibility and IP-67 submersibility, the Dayblazer 1000 is your new best riding buddy.
- Recharge: Type Micro-USB rechargeable — Charges via any standard USB port (charging cable included)
- Brightness: Up to 1,000 lumens
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Country of Origin: China
- Recharge Time: 5-hour recharge (front)
- Mounting Options: Universal Mount – Action-camera-style mount fits most helmets and handlebars 22–35mm in diameter (front)/Versatile mounting system (rear)
- Product Weight: 140g
- Run Time: Blitz mode (front): 1.5 hours at 1,000 lumens
- High mode (front): 3 hours at 500 lumens
- Low mode (front): 5.5 hours and 350 lumens
- Pulse mode (front): 6.5 hours at 210 lumens
- Strobe mode (front): 15 hours at 100 lumens
- Water Resistance: IP-67 submersible – Ingress protection rating, or “IP Rating,” is a techy way to describe the level of water- and dust-proofness of a product. This light meets the IP-67 Standard, which means it is totally protected against dust/grit and fully protected against the effects of immersion between 15cm and 1 meter for 30 minutes.