The iconic and original MTB baggy short, with multi-pocket design for trails or town
This much-loved icon of the MTB scene was originally developed by working with London delivery couriers back in the day. We asked them what they needed in a pair of urban cycling shorts and the Humvee short was born. So versatile a product, it was adopted by mountain-bikers too and can be seen on both the trail and the daily commute. It comes complete with a padded liner short.
The short is made in a tough nylon mini-ripstop fabric with a DWR finish for effective spray protection. Critical seams are also twin-needled for added security.
Utility And Cargo Pockets
There are no less than 6 pockets on this short: 2 rear Velcro® pockets, 2 zipped side-pockets and 2 smaller thigh-pockets for your coins and keys.
Tried and tested, this short has outlived many a bike and we have worked hard to ensure that its durability will not disappoint. It incorporates tough nylon and is double stitched in critical areas, making it nearly indestructible.
- Durable Nylon mini-ripstop fabric with DWR finish
- Zipped thigh vents with mesh inserts
- Zipped hand pockets, cargo pockets and large rear map pockets
- Durable, seamless seat panel
- Rear elasticated waistband and adjustable belt
- High mobility Multi-use Versatility – Humvee