This much-loved icon of the MTB scene was originally developed by working with London delivery couriers back in the day. We asked them what they needed in a pair of urban cycling shorts and Hummvee was born. So versatile a product, it was adopted by mountain-bikers too and can be seen on both the trail and the daily commute. The latest iteration has all the features that make this piece a stalwart in the Endura range, with updated styling, colours and fit. It comes complete with a padded liner short.
Tried and tested, this short has outlived many a bike and we have worked hard to ensure that its durability will not disappoint. It incorporates tough nylon and is double stitched in critical areas, making it nearly indestructible.
The Hummvee comes with all the storage you could ever need in a set of shorts. Two zipped hand pockets, two cargo pockets and two large rear pockets.
Clickfast™ Detachable Liner Short Included
This product comes complete with an Endura Clickfast™ detachable liner. Just pull them on and you are ready to roll. The liner is made with a light-weight stretch mesh, elastic waistband and silicon hem grippers. The seat pad is our very own 200 series pad for wicking comfort throughout the day. And, can be quickly clicked in and out with Clickfast™ attachment system, interchangeable with other MTB cycle shorts in our range.
- Durable Nylon mini-ripstop fabric with DWR
- PFC-Free, non-toxic durable water repellent finish
- Includes ClickFast™ detachable liner with 200 series pad
- Zip thigh vents with mesh inserts
- Zipped hand pockets, cargo pockets and large rear map pockets
- Durable seamless seat panel
- Comfort fit with rear elasticated waist and adjustable belt