The Latch is built to be the best connection possible between you and flat pedals-especially when the trail gets fast and rowdy. We started with a new fit that brings the foot closer to the pedal and flattens the sole profile, optimizing the contact patch between sole and pedal. Then we collaborated with a team of runner engineers to formulate Tack Rubber, a highly elastic compound that matches grip with durability in our new Gamma tread design.
At the heart of the sole is a revelation in performance called Mute Foam, a midsole foam that’s specially engineered with a slow-rebound action that cuts chatter and vibration to help keep you connected to the pedal, regardless of ruts, roots, and rocks. The unique combination of fit, a fast-drying Microfiber upper, the grip of Tack Rubber, and the damping of Mute Foam makes Latch a new benchmark in flat pedal performance.
- Upper: Fast drying Microfiber Rockprint reinforced toe
- Closure: Laces with lace keeper
- Footbed: 3D Moulded footbed
- Outsole: Mute foar 3D midsole , HD polyethlene power plate, Tack rubber outsole, Gamma tread design optimised for pedal pins
- Cleat Compatibility: Flat pedal only/no cleat
- Weight 334 grams (size 43)
- Sizing (whole sizes only) 37- 43