The Deed™ Youth shoe is built for the aspiring young shredder, with many of the features and technologies found in the adult-sized version. The upper is constructed with durable, high-quality microfiber for a comfortable and supportive feel on and off the bike. The fit provides a close connection to the pedal for a lower centre of gravity on the bike, and the combination of a highly elastic Tack™ Rubber outsole plus an internal layer of EVA foam provides exceptional grip and comfort.
It’s a combination that makes the Deed Youth ideal for a day in the life of young riders, from their favourite single track to the local pump tracks or just cruising the neighbourhood.
- Upper: Fast drying microfiber
- Closure: Laces with keeper
- Footbed: Die-cut footbed
- Outsole: Tack™ rubber outsole
- Internal EVA layer
- Gamma tread design optimized for pedal pins
- Cleat Compatibility: Flat pedal only (no cleat)
- Weight: 315 grams (Size 36)
- Sizing: – whole sizes only (35-38)