A heavyweight merino wool base layer for highly aerobic days in cold weather, the 260 Zone Long Sleeve Crewe features zoned ventilation panels for active temperature regulation and ample breathability.
A heavyweight base layer top with body-mapped ventilation for highly aerobic days in cold weather, the 260 Zone Long Sleeve Crewe is warm, odor-resistant, and incredibly breathable. The Zone’s body-mapping technology combines a merino wool and LYCRA® blend with strategically zoned panels of eyelet merino mesh that actively controls temperature. Underarm gussets and raglan sleeves increase range of motion, and the flatlock seams reduce chafing.
Inspired by nature, icebreaker harnesses the performance qualities of natural fibers to offer an alternative to clothing based on petrochemical synthetics. Merino is an annually renewable fiber that naturally resists odors, keeps you cool when it’s hot and warm when it’s not, and lets your skin breathe for comfort all day, every day.
- BodyfitZONE™ – features breathable zones for high intensity activity
- Thumb loops keep your sleeves in place and hands warm
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Flatlock seams to prevent friction
- Drop tail hem for added coverage