The Freelite Jacket for men by KJUS is an elastic and waterproof ski jacket.
The Freelite Jacket by KJUS is a one-of-a-kind wearing experience. The world’s first fully knitted, waterproof ski jacket that adapts to your every movement. High-stretch fabrics and high-performance ski technology offer unsurpassed comfort.
Durable shoulder and wrist material protects the jacket when carrying skis. All-day skiers will appreciate pockets for ski pass and glasses. For all-weather skiers, waterproof zippers, detachable hood, neck and hand gaiters, and a powder skirt keep out the snow. With the Freelite Jacket by KJUS you can devote yourself completely to your skiing technique without feeling your clothes!
- 2-way water-repellent reversed YKK® zipper in center front
- Preshaped stand up collar with chin guard
- Adjustable hem with quick release draw cord system
- Detachable hood with one hand adjustment and brim
- Neck gaiter storage pocket integrated in hood
- 4-way stretch lining with Schoeller®-PCM™ inserts for perfect climate with 3D-mesh shoulder inserts
- Fixed adjustable powder skirt with anti-slide elastic and jacket to pants snap connection
- Two inside mesh storage pockets and one YKK® zipper pocket
- Preshaped set-in sleeves
- Ski pass pocket with YKK® zipper
- Detachable neck gaiter
- Goggle cleaning cloth and money pocket
- Front pockets with hidden YKK® zippers
- Regular fit
- Breathability: 20.000 g/m²/24h
- Watercolumn: 20.000 mm
- Weight: 1215 g