A new version of the Ticam GTX®, now with high protective alpine rand.
This high-country hunting & trekking boot, is ideal for carrying heavy (25+ Kg.) loads, over long distances, in rugged terrain and extreme weather conditions. Crampon Compatible
- Upper: Nubuck Leather.
- Lining: Waterproof Breathable GORE-TEX®
- Construction: Board Lasted – Cemented Sole = re-soleable.
- Lowa Flex: independently ‘floating” lace loops and lace-to-toe, delivers unbelievable walking comfort
- Tongue Flex: C4 – Tongue® anatomical construction to cradle the foot in comfort and especially over the instep.
- Tongue Stud: X-Lacing® allows for better pressure distribution and centring of the tongue
- Lace System: Hook, Ball Bearing lace loops and I-Lock (locking cam) lacing system for ease of lacing differentially.
- Climate Control System: Perforations in the boot’s lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
- Stabiliser: Stiff Flex 5mm nylon, full length and width with a PU layer for total support and comfort underfoot. – 5mm heel to 5mm forefoot.
- Footbed: Balance Insole, with a breathable top layer, and slow reacting foam, delivers instant customization to the foot.
- Midsole: DuraPU™ with SPS Dynamic TPU elements
- Outsole: Vibram® AppTrail, modern trekking boot tread with increased contact area.
- Crampon Compatibility: Flexible heel bail/flexible toe bail