The new Squire 11 ID suits intermediate and lighter weight advanced skiers looking for great power transmission in a very light weight freeride binding.
The Triple Pivot Light Toe and Hollow Linkage Heel make the binding compact as well as sturdy. Its SOLE.ID technology allows the shop to adjust the binding to accommodate either AT or Alpine boot sole norms. This gives the skier the ultimate flexibility, and allows them to choose a boot with easy to walk soles like GripWalk, to make it easier and (and more fun!) to walk in ski boots.
- AFD Stainless Steel
- Hollow Linkage
- Heel Triple Pivot
- Light Toe
- Weight: 1530 g (90 mm), 1540 g (110 mm)
- Din/ISO Range: 3.0 – 11.0
- Recom. Skier’s Weight: 30 – 110 kg
- Stand height w/o ski: 22 mm
- Toe System: Triple Pivot Light
- AFD Gliding Plate: Stainless steel, height adjustable
- Step-in Heel: Hollow Linkage