- Merino mesh panels for extra breathability
- Comfortable flatlocked seams
- Fitted hood fits under a helmet
- Raglan sleeves for movement
- Drop tail for draught control
- Thumb loops
- 140gsm Merino Air-Con fabric: light, dry, strong and odour resistant
- Fabric Construction: 83% Merino Wool 13% Nylon 4% Elastane
- Fabric Weight: 140GSM
- Fabric Type: Air-Con Single Jersey
- Fit: Slim
What’s the fuss about Merino?
Merino feels super lux next to your skin – much softer than traditional wool. That’s because the fibres in merino are finer and won’t itch! Unlike rotten cotton, merino also has natural anti-bacterial properties, which resist the build-up of odours so it can last a few days without washing. Its unique structure also helps you to regulate your temperature, keeping you warm when it’s cold and cool when things start to heat up.