EDC LITE TOOL
The included 9 function Multi Tool contains your most used tools and is designed to live inside your stem/steerer tube. Never get stuck without a Multi Tool on a ride ever again.
- Contains 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm Allen keys, T25 Torx head and Flat Head Screwdriver
- Light weight (Adds just 75g to your bike)
- VERY easy to install in less than 5 mins.
- No need to remove your star nut or thread your steerer tube.
Ensure Your Fork Is Compatible -Very Important
Incompatible forks: Giant Overdrive 2 Forks. Cannondale Lefty Forks. Carbon Steerers
Steerer Tube Inner Diameter
The inner diameter of your steerer tube must be at least 24.1mm. We are not currently aware of any tapered steerer tubes that do not meet this requirement. If fitting unsure, you can check this by inserting the tip of the tool sleeve into the steerer tube above the star nut BEFORE adjusting the star nut position.
Steerer Tube Length
- Most forks are compatible, except for a small number of forks with very short steerer tubes. For the following cases your fork steerer tube length must meet the minimum length requirement.
- Fox (except Fox 38) = 190mm (7.5″) min
- Fox 38 = 210mm (8.25″) min
- RockShox Forks = 210mm (8.25″) min
Measure from the underside of your fork crown to the top of your spacer stack, or top of your stem if you are not running any spacers above your stem.