The Orca Neoprene Short is a buoyant swim shorts that you can wear on its own or under your wetsuit to add extra buoyancy and promote correct body rotation
- High-performance Yamamoto 39cell neoprene: an extremely flexible neoprene that extends to a 513% elongation rate, supporting an uninhibited swimming motion.
- 39cell is the best neoprene available in its class, with immense durability, zero water absorption and zero weight variation for increased speed. Meanwhile, the Yamamoto seal that represents quality, technology and innovation
- SCS (Super Composite Skin) coating: the benchmark for coating smoothskin triathlon wetsuits that reduces friction and increases speed through the water. SCS coating’s microcell structure repels water when in contact with air and reduces surface resistance when in contact with water
- 8mm front panel and 6mm back panel for superb buoyancy, effortlessly lifting you into the best swimming position
- Super flexible 3mm side panel that provides freedom of movement
- Adjustable drawstring waistband for the perfect fit