The Planks women’s All-Time Snowboard/Ski Jacket balances style with functionality to suit all occasions and all weather at all times.
Prepared for intense conditions, the jacket’s outershell uses DWR coated, 2 layer RIDEdry15 fabric to provide 15k waterproofing along with 15k breathability, keeping you dry and comfortable on the mountain. So you stay warm, the All-Time Jacket features quilted insulation throughout, providing optimal warmth and comfort in a lightweight design.
Reinforced with fully taped seams, a removable powder skirt, jacket-to-pant attachment system and stretch wrist gaiters with glove loops, the All-Time Jacket is equipped to maintain warmth and dryness when the temperature drops, making every effort to keep the snow out. For additional protection, the All-Time Jacket features a brushed tricot chin guard, an adjustable hood and an adjustable hem, keeping you protected from the elements.
Featuring internal and external pockets for easy music access, lift pass and goggles, the All-Time Jacket offers all-round convenience, comfort and style ensuring you look and feel good throughout the winter season.
- Waterproof Rating: 15,000mm
- Breathable Rating: 15,000g/m2
- Seam Construction: Fully Taped Seams
- Style: Zip Through
- Material: 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Polyester Outer Fabric
- Construction: 2 Layer RIDEdry15 Fabric
- Insulation: 100g Quilted Insulation with Polyester Taffeta Lining
- Fit: Regular
- Brand Heritage: Ski
- Large Dump Pockets with Side Entry Pockets
- Zipped Chest Pocket
- Sleeve Lift Pass Pocket
- Interior Phone Pocket with Headphone Loop
- Interior Mesh Goggle Pocket with Lens Cloth
- Helmet Compatible Adjustable Hood
- YKK Main Zip
- Brushed Tricot Chin Protection
- Underarm Mesh Venting with YKK Zips
- Adjustable Velcro Cuffs with Lycra Wrist Gaiters and Glove Loops
- Removable Snow Skirt with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Adjustable Hem with Quick-Release Toggles