WARDEN 11 MNC offers freeride performance for every boot-sole norm on the market
With a wide toe-piece and mounting pattern, it drives wide skis better than traditional bindings. Warden is a great choice for modern freeride and all-mountain skis
Multi-norm, easily adjustable
Adjustable Toe Height and Sliding AFD is compatible with all boot norms on the market
Strong and precise
The U Power Toe and Oversized Platform are integrated to provide strong, precise power transmission
Smooth and progressive
The Progressive Transfer Pads underneath the toe and heel ensure more shock absorption
- Compact Toe
- Arch Heel
- MNC (Multi Norm Certified)
- Progressive Transfer pads: Strengthening pads that provide progressive feel with increased dampening and forgiveness.
- U Power Toe: Toe directly built in its platform for maximum solidity and transmission.
- Sliding Toe pedal: A specific pedal mounted on a spring that allows lateral movements and re-centering. It allows any normed boot (including full rubber soles) to release out of the binding in case of a lateral fall.
- DIN lateral markings: Markings in the direction of reading for a fast adjustment.
- DIN screw multi tools: A screw designed to be compatible with all types of screwdrivers for fast adjustments.
- Length OK zone: Specific zone designed to quickly check the forward pressure.
- Heel Arch Technology: Lateral reinforcement for a robust heel construction.
- TÜV: Binding tested and certified by the TÜV safety monitoring agency, the reference entity for safety certification
- Franchise: WARDEN
- Norm: MNC
- Adjustment range (US sizes): 4
- Adjustment range (mm): 32
- Din Scale: 3,5-11
- Weight (in g / 1/2 pair): 995
- Height: 26.5