Drawing on all our ski expertise, the WARM AMBITION pants for women are one of warmest insulated pants around.
This season, we’ve updated the waist construction for more stretch comfort and a better fit. The PrimaLoft® Eco 80g insulation is just as cozy and the 20k/20k membrane still resists the winter elements.
- PrimaLoft®: PrimaLoft® insulation provides warmth and comfort, and is soft and highly compressible. PrimaLoft® products meet specific needs for outdoor enthusiasts and sportsmen.
- AdvancedSkin Dry 20K/20K: It’s the ultimate protection against rain, snow and wind with great breathability to keep you comfortable. It provides 20000 mm waterproofness and breathability of 20000 g/m²/24h.
- AdvancedSkin Dry: AdvancedSkin Dry Technology protects you from rain, snow and wind from the outside, while providing breathability through the membrane, which keep you comfortable.
- DWR treatment: Durable water repellent, or DWR, is a coating added to fabrics at the factory to make them water-resistant (or hydrophobic).
- Fully seam-sealed: Every seam on the garment is sealed from the elements.
- 4-way stretch: The fabric stretches in all 4 directions with the support of elastic yarns.
- Active fit: On tops and bottoms, Active fit is close fitting and lets you move. Not too tight, not too loose.
- Waist adjustment: Always a perfect fit with our infinitely adjustable waist adjustment. Can be adjusted individually to your waist size to discover pure freedom of movement
- Skicut hem protection: Reinforced material on the inside lower leg of the pant, protects against cuts from ski edges.
- Bottom leg zipper: Zipped opening to make it easier to take your pant or tight on/off. Especially over shoes.
- Knee articulation: For optimal freedom of movement, the knee articulation is anatomically pre-formed.
- Autolock zipper: Security zipper pull that stays in place anywhere along the zipper.
- 2 hand zipped pockets: Roomy pockets to keep your hands warm, with secure, zipped closure.