Whether you’re dropping into powder-filled back bowls, cruising your favourite groomer, or stepping out of bounds with a setup for spring touring, the multi-talented QST 92 has all the technology you need to access the entire mountain.
Lightweight but power-driven, the QST 92 shines as conditions change throughout the day, without wearing you out.
- Versatility & Accessiblity: A 92mm waist, rockered tip and tail, and a flexible, poplar wood core create an accessible ski for any level of skier looking to build skills all over the mountain.
- Maneuverability & Agility: The QST 92’s progressive freeride sidecut offers smooth turn initiation, making it easy to role edge to edge in tight trees, on groomers, and when it counts on the steeps.
- Power & Confidence: C/FX carbon in the tip and tail provide increased power and edge grip. The Cork Damplifier creates confidence-boosting stability when arcing turns and racing your friends.
- Full Poplar Woodcore: A full Woodcore construction maximizes liveliness, stability and ski-to-snow contact while filtering vibrations.
- C/FX: C/FX is a fiber layer consisting of Carbon and Flax woven together. It combines the strength, stability, minimal weight of carbon with the increased level of dampening of the flax.
- Cork Damplifier: Cork is three times more absorbing than Koroyd. Using it in the tip of the ski enables a high level of vibration absorption and dampening with even less weight.
- All Terrain Rocker: Rocker tip, early rise tail and camber underfoot.
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls: Full Sandwich Sidewalls guarantees stability and precision, it enhances performance by providing good edge grip and smooth ski-to-snow contact.
- Ti Binding Reinforcement: A titanal insert edge-to-edge underfoot, running throughout the ski, for maximal power and increased hard snow edging.
- Tail Protector: Increased ski longevity: keeping skis visually attractive even after intense use.