The X-Pot Kettle offers a light and compact solution for hot meals and drinks while out on the trail.
The kettle collapses to 35mm, has a wide base for maximum heat absorption, a 1 litre safe boiling capacity and with its wide rim and stable handles can also be used as a 1.3 Litre pot with easy stirring.
- Food-grade, heat-resistant silicone walls with stainless-steel ring embedded in the rim can withstand temperatures of hot foods and nearby hot surfaces up to 148° Celsius
- BPA free
- Translucent lid gives visibility to contents
- 2 glass reinforced Nylon 66 handles support upper rim and improve control when pouring
- 1.0L safe boiling capacity
- Wide aluminium base absorbs maximum heat from a stove while protecting the silicone walls
- Not for use on a campfire or open flame
- Hand wash only
- Capacity: 1.3L
- Dimensions: 15.3 x 9cm
- Average Weight: 186g
- Materials: Food Grade, heat resistant silicon, 6063-T6 hardened alloy