Shimano’s centerlock brake mount is solid and makes for a great way to fix the brake rotor to your hub. if you’ve already got a set of nice disc brakes with Centerlock rotors, you can use this Shimano 6-Bolt to Centerlock Disc Rotor Adapter to make all of your parts fit together. This adapter kit includes a splined rotor mount that bolts right onto the hub.
You’ll need two of these adapter sets to do one bike, front and rear.
- Material: steel, alloy
- Attachment Type: Adapts Center-Lock rotors to 6-bolt hubs
- Compatibility: Shimano
- Weight: 46 g
- Shimano part No: SMRTAD05
- Disc brake rotor adaptor
- Used to attach 6-Bolt mount type rotor to a Centerlock rotor mount type hub
- Includes Centerlock to 6-Bolt adapter plate, washer, (6) fixing bolts, and lockring.
- Does not fit 2-piece rotors with aluminum spiders like the Shimano SM-RT86 or SM-RT76 6-Bolt Rotors