Riders want the derailleur to do its job shifting on command, whether under climbing load or the stage finish.
The GX Eagle™ derailleur gets it done with an updated cage architecture that improves chain management. Refined to work with the new 10-52t cassettes, it’s also backwards compatible for the 10-50t versions. Giving riders choice, because that’s how it should be. Finished with the new GX Eagle™ master colourway – to compliment any cassette and chain colourway a rider wants from the Eagle™ Coloursystem. Further proof that the GX Eagle™ derailleur is there for one thing – to do the job.
- Backwards compatible, works with both 10-50t and new 10-52t cassettes.
- Updated cage architecture provides better chain retention and precise shifts.
- Comes in GX Eagle™ master colourway as part of Eagle™ Coloursystem and goes with all colors of Eagle cassettes & chains – from Black to Gold to Rainbow, to HardChrome and new Copper.
- Speed (RD) 12s
- Cable pull ratio X-actuation
- Cage (RD) Long
- Max tooth 52
- Color (RD) Lunar
- Pulley bearings material Steel
- Cage material (RD) Aluminium