Outstanding combination of comfort, compactness and essential three-season warmth
Combining outstanding comfort, value and packability, the Trail Lite makes the perfect companion for your next backpacking or camping adventure. The die-cut premium foam is light and packable while still delivering critical warmth at camp. The 1.5-inch (3.8 cm) pad boasts a 3.2 R-value for three-season comfort. The versatile self-inflating pad features the high-performance WingLock valve, which has three times the airflow rate of the classic valve thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the Trail Lite is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a compact stuff sack.
- Versatile: Light and compact enough for backpacking without sacrificing the comfort you desire.
- Lightweight Die Cut Foam: Boosts warmth and still compresses down when packing, allowing you to save room for other gear and essentials.
- Easy To Use: Foam core self-inflates and rolls up small for easy packing.
- Women’s Version: Features added warmth for cold sleepers.
- WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Stuff sack included
- Colour: Trooper
- R-Value: 3.2
- Weight: (Standard): 2 lbs 5 oz (Metric): 1.05 kg
- Width: (Standard): 25 in (Metric): 64 cm
- Length: (Standard): 77 in (Metric): 196 cm
- Height: (Standard): 1.5 in (Metric): 3.8 cm
- Thickness: (Standard): 1.5 in (Metric): 3.8 cm
- Packed dimension: (Standard): 13 in x 8.3 in (Metric): 33 cm x 21 cm
- Top fabric type: 50D polyester
- Bottom fabric type: 50D polyester
- What’s Included: Stuff sack
- Material(s): Polyester, Polyurethane
- Country of Origin: USA*Built of the Finest U.S. and Global Materials