Precaliber 24 7-speed is a great up-grade for your kid if you’re aspiring to take them on some off roading adventures with you. If you love exploring out in nature then the Precaliber 20 will be the comfortable companion to bring your kid along on.
The bike is made with a durable aluminium frame which is also very lightweight so it won’t topple if your little one gets thrown off balance. The 7-speed drivetrain is easy to use and provides different options for climbing, flat road biking and downhill riding. The front suspension fork will absorb the lumbs and bumps you’ll come across on the trail. The Precaliber also comes with a kickstand, rear rack and different mounts so that the bike can still be used for peddling around town or to and from school.
Start your kids out right with a high-value bike that you can hand down to their siblings or cousins and it will still feel good as new. The essential, trail-ready tech you’ll find in this model makes it a great cross-over bike that they can ride around locally and take out on the trail with you.
- Frame Alpha Silver Aluminium, 20″ kids’ frame size
- Fork Kids’ suspension, 35 mm travel
- Front Hub Alloy. 32h
- Rear Hub Alloy, 8-speed, 130 mm bolt-on
- Rim Alloy 20″, 32-hole, Schrader valve
- Spokes 14 g stainless steel
- Tire Bontrager XR1, wire bead, 27 tpi, 20×2.25″
- Shifter Shimano Tourney, 7-speed twist
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney TY300, long cage, 34T max cog
- Crank ProWheel alloy, 32T steel ring w/double guard, 127 mm length
- Bottom Bracket Square taper, 68 mm
- Cassette SunRun freewheel, 14-28, 7-speed,
- Chain KMC Z7, 7-speed
- Pedal Kids’ Satellite, 9/16 thread
- Saddle Kids’ saddle, large, integrated handle, seat post
- Handlebar Steel, 40 mm rise
- Grips Kids’ grip, 125 mm width
- Stem Bontrager approved alloy, 25.4 mm clamp, 15-degree rise, 60 mm
- Headset Adjustable ball bearing, threadless
- Brake Alloy linear-pull
- Brake Lever Kids’, alloy
- Kickstand Kickstand
- Weight 10.90 kg / 24.04 lbs
- Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider,and cargo) of 36 kg (80 lb).
*All specifications listed are subject to change without notice.*