FOR THE LITTLE ONES AHEAD OF THE CROWD AND READY TO RIDE FROM A YOUNG AGE
This toddler-friendly bike is a fantastic bike for your little one to pick up riding on. It has a handle built into the saddle so you can guide while they ride. Included are tool-free training wheels that are super easy to install and remove – they just pop on and off! The frame is made of lightweight aluminium and is set lower like all of the Trek kids mikes for easy mount and dismount. It’s a great fit for kids ages 3-4, between 36-40? tall.
You want to make sure your child’s first bike is comfortable, durable, and fun. Each of our bikes, all the way down to the smallest size, is built to our highest standards, so you can feel confident when you choose Trek for your family.
- Frame Alpha Silver Aluminium, 12″ kids’ frame size
- Fork Steel, 12″, threadless 1″ steerer
- Front Hub Steel, 84 mm bolt-on
- Rear Hub Coaster brake, 16T, 120 mm bolt-on
- Rim Alloy 12″, 20-hole, Schrader valve
- Spokes 14 g stainless steel
- Tire Bontrager XR1, wire bead, 27 tpi, 12×2.25″
- Crank Alloy, 26T, chainguard, 70 mm length
- Bottom Bracket Square taper, 68 mm, sealed cartridge
- Chain HV410, 1/2×1/8
- Pedal Kids’ Satellite, 9/16 thread
- Saddle Kids’ saddle, small, integrated handle, seat post
- Handlebar Steel kid’s handlebar, 500 mm width, 80 mm rise, 25.4 mm clamp
- Grips Kids’ grip, 107 mm width
- Stem Bontrager Approved, 50 mm length, 15-degree rise, 25.4 mm clamp
- Headset 1″ threadless
- Training Wheel Training Wheel Trek Adjustable 12″-16″
- Weight 6.98 kg / 15.38 lbs
- Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider,and cargo) of 36 kg (80 lb).
*All specifications listed are subject to change without notice.*