AN AMAZING FIRST BIKE FOR LEARNING WITH MUM AND DAD ON
The Precaliber 16 is a fantastic bike for your little one to pick up bike riding on. It has a handle built into the saddle so you can guide while they ride and this is easy to upgrade into a light, mounted handle when they start to progress. Included are tool-free training wheels that are super easy to install and remove – they just pop on and off! The frame is made of lightweight aluminium and is set lower like all of the Trek kids mikes for easy mount and dismount. It’s a great fit for kids ages 4-5 between 39-46? tall.
You want to make sure your child’s first bike is comfortable, durable, and fun. Each of Trek’s bikes, all the way down to the smallest size, is built to our highest standards, so you can feel confident when you choose Trek for your family.
- Alpaha aluminium frame: Confident stopping for youngsters who are ready to control their speed with their hands.
- Coaster Brakes: Speed control is all in the legs for the little ones.
- Single speed : No gear shifting necessary, so beginners can learn balance and basic riding skills.
- Frame Alpha Silver Aluminium, 16″ kids’ frame size
- Fork Steel, 16″, threadless 1″ steerer
- Front Hub Steel, 100 mm bolt-on
- Rear Hub steel coaster brake hub, 18-T sprocket, nutted
- Rim Alloy 16″, 28-hole, Schrader valve
- Spokes 14 g stainless steel
- Tire Bontrager XR1, wire bead, 27 tpi, 16×2.25″
- Crank Alloy, 26T, chainguard, 90 mm length
- Bottom Bracket Square taper, 68 mm, sealed cartridge
- Chain HV410, 1/2×1/8
- Pedal Kids’ Satellite, 9/16 thread
- Saddle Kids’ saddle, small, integrated handle, seat post
- Handlebar Steel kid’s handlebar, 500 mm width, 80 mm rise, 25.4 mm clamp
- Grips Kids’ grip, 107 mm width
- Stem Bontrager Approved, 50 mm length, 15-degree rise, 25.4 mm clamp
- Headset 1″ threadless
- Training Wheel Training Wheel Trek Adjustable 12″-16″
- Weight 8.16 kg / 17.98 lbs
- Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider,and cargo) of 36 kg (80 lb).