WoolAid are hyperfine merino wool adhesive plasters for the prevention and wound care of blisters, cuts, scrapes and grazes.
A natural, highly breathable and sustainable plaster for every Kiwi backpack. Say ’no’ to single use plastic in the outdoors and ‘yes’ to WoolAid: better for wounds, and better for the world.
- Breathable: merino wool allows skin to breathe and heal, while protecting the wound
- Biodegradable: our merino fabric is proven to biodegrade by 90%+ within 4 months of being in soil
- Multipack: 12 merino wool plasters, 3 x XL (alpine blue) and 12 x Regular plasters (granite grey)
- Natural: latex and plastic free, hypoallergenic for sensitive skin, merino wool fabric
- Tough: built for the outdoors, WoolAid is naturally strong yet flexible and soft-to-touch
- 15 x adhesive plasters. 3 x XL (76x50mm Alpine Blue) and 12 x Regular (76x19mm)
- Apply bandage to clean and dry skin
- If you have any concerns, remove the plaster from skin and consult a medical professional