Get lost in the world famous views at Treble Cone. It boasts some exhilarating terrain to ski and snowboard as well as the longest groomed trails in New Zealand.
The freeriding and off piste skiing is legendary with powder snow unrivalled in NZ. Treble Cone has the terrain for beginners, through to challenging for even the most accomplished skiers and snowboarders.
Famous for uncrowded slopes, majestic views across Lake Wanaka & Mt Aspiring, superb cuisine and espresso, TC is the local’s choice. Whatever you choose, off piste to cruising, the beauty of Treble Cone is sure to inspire you.
The café and bar facility serves superb kiwi style cuisine, excellent expresso, plus local beer and wine. You can sprawl out on to the large sundeck and be entertained by the majestic slopes & views surrounding you. Sightseers will also be entertained soaking up the alpine atmosphere, from the viewpoint located at the top of the Home Basin Chairlift.
Facilities also include a fully equipped Ski & Board Rental Store, Ski & Snowboard School, Medical centre, Childcare centre, Retail shop, and mountain workshop & tuning services.
- Lift Pass 2017 season Adult $110, Student $83, Youth $55
- Elevation 2088 metres
- Vertical 700 metres
- Skiable Area 550 hectares
- Lifts Volkswagen 6 Seater Express Chairlift, Saddle Quad chairlift, Nice & Easy Platter, Magic Carpet
- Terrain Beginner 10%, Intermediate 45% & Advanced 45%
- Season Approx. 22nd June to 1st October each year
- Facilities Terrain park & natural pipes; Restaurants and bar; Snowsports School; Family Zone; Rental shop with workshop with tuning services; Retail shop; Coffee Hut; Medical Centre;
Snowmaking 60ha (148 acres)
- Drive from town 35 minutes from Wanaka or 90 minutes from Queenstown.
- Ski Shuttles Daily shuttles are available from Wanaka and Queenstown.
- Operating Hours 9.00am – 4.00pm daily
- Longest Run 4 km (top of Quad Chairlift to Car Park)
Before you head up the mountain, visit Racers Edge to hire your skiing equipment or snowboarding gear. We rent skis for seasoned pro’s, to snowboards for first timers.